A review of Boston Harbour Tea by Davison Newman & COLTD of London

Using freshly boiled water and one tea bag in my cup I pour the water into it. Allowing to steep for three minutes. After three minutes I remove the covering from tea and the tea bag from my cup. Tea’s color is a dark amber; and tea’s aroma is slightly floral. When tasting tea it is sweetly smooth.

This is very nice cup of tea to be enjoyed with milk or cream/sugar as desired. Overall, it is a light but flavorful cup of tea to be enjoyed throughout the day.

Sterling, MA