A review of Pure Assam Tea by Madura of Australia

This is to be Australia’s finest tea; grown and packaged in Australia.
I am using freshly boiled water and having placed on tea bag in my cup I pour in the hot water leaving it to steep for four minutes. I am trying for the longest steep but it is to be suited to one’s palate.

This is an ideal breakfast tea. Tea’s color is a clear dark red liquor. The aroma is sweet and has a mildly roasted scent. Tea taste very malty and sweetly smooth.

In all this is a wonderful tea to experience in the morning with milk and sugar while plotting out daily activities.

gmathis

This sounds great!

Comments

gmathis

This sounds great!