I am having this iced tea; much awaited for because it has been a while since reviewing another of other Den’s teas. I followed the tea’s direction of placing one tea bag into one bottle of 18-20 oz water but I let it to steep overnight in the fridge; in the morning removing it and shaking gently each time prior to taking a sip.

I took this tea with me while out, it was a very difficult and humid day. I needed the cold drink. I find that the mint in this tea is not very potent but mildly minty. It is mixed with the Sencha tea leaves and this makes it more nutritious. The mint has a relaxing and calming effect and it did help to quench my thirst as I sip this tea throughout the day.

This Sencha green tea is mixed with both spearmint and peppermint and somehow manages to capture the mints’ essence without being overpowering. It really is lovely tea.

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more