A review of Green Tea (100% Natural) by Salada

I have been taking it easy and drinking this Salada tea as part of my daily life style, in that I want a simple cup of tea with not much fussing or reviewing.

I take one tea bag and with fresh water, allow this to boil and removing it from the heat and letting it cool for one minute. I then pour the water into my cup with the tea bag already in it and leave to steep for a few minutes.

After the allotted time, I take my tea and remove the tea bag from my cup and simply begin to drink it. It is mildly astringent, vegetal in the tasting; leafy like. Color is a golden liquor and smells slightly green in scent. One can tell straight away that this is a green tea. There is nothing hidden about this tea. It is a bowl of salad greens warmed slightly.

I remember sampling Salada Organic tea and did not like it; funny how our views changes with time perhaps depending on frame of mind.

I am saying that I like this green tea by Salada tea.

gmathis

Nice to know this is tasty. My mother-in-law (not much of a tea drinker) loves it.