drank Slim Lotus Tea by In Nature

A review of Slim Lotus Tea (Natural Pure Extract) by In Nature

Having warmed my cup with boiling water, I take a teaspoon of the leaves and fill my cup with this and then pour the hot water into the cup and covering it for several minutes.

I remove the covering and spoon out the leaves into the saucer and take the time to enjoy the tea’s color which is a lovely golden yellow; almost orange like glow. The tea’s aroma is a sweet fragrant depicting the lotus buds. Tea has a floral bouquet scent, and not over powering at all. It is very mildly sedated.
I enjoy the taste of this tea; it is sweet and a very gentle tea. Since having purchase this tea I try to have it daily as recommended to do; some 8 ounces of water a day or so.

The leaves of this tea are most amazing. The leaves do not fold or soften at all; they remain crisp throughout several steeps. I have had at least five cups of this tea through out the day and the leaves are still very crunchy, the buds moisten and loose fullness but the leaves stay sharp and crunchy.

I really like this tea. Thank you In Nature for allowing me to taste and experience such a wonderful tea. It truly is a delight in purity. Overall, it is crisp with a lovely aroma. I do not find that sweetener is needed. It fine as is.