A review of Jasmine Coconut Green Tea by Whispering Pines Tea Company

I received my tea sample from Whispering Pines Tea Company but I did not open it right away since I tend to wait when wanting for a certain tea and today seem like a good day. for it.

I had some water boiling for making this tea. I scoop a small teaspoon of the tea and put this in my small strainer that I had received earlier in the year from Steepster (along with another sampler pack) and as I placed this over a smaller mug I pour the boiling water over the tea strainer and letting it settle for about two minutes.

The tea (leaves) itself is very fine like granules, thinner even since not rough but smoothly, I see the white bits of the coconuts, mingling with the green tea leaves and the red rooibos; all of this combines makes for a colorful and delightful mixture.

When breathing in the tea’s aroma I take in the jasmine as being more pronounce with the scent of coconut very faint and the rooibos smelling of cinnamon.

Tea’s color is a lively orange color; a golden amber, it is a lovely color.

When I taste this tea, it is the jasmine flavoring meeting me at first. It is not pungent or overly powering. It has a presence of its own, leaving the other flavors lingering in the background.

In all, tea’s color and content is exceptional and tea taste fine as is. I would not add anything to it. I think jasmine is powerfully enough alone and needs no distractions; the mixture of the coconut with the rooibos is like icing and frosting is to a pound or carrot cake.

gmathis

Interesting! Jasmine is usually so delicate, I wouldn’t have thought it would mesh well with coconut. (I may have to play with some blending at home.)