A review of Premium Blend of Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Demoulas Market (Market Basket)Tea Brands

With each cup of this tea there is 150mg of antioxidants.
Having pre-heated my tea cup by rinsing it with hot water, I take one tea bag and place in the cup, then pour the hot water into the cup and left to steep for several minutes.

This is black tea and the color is dark red; a golden color becoming clearer with other steeps (2 and 3) using the same tea bag.

This tea is great by itself or adds lemon to it and enjoy. This cleanly cup of reddish-brown infusion is a very mellow tea and good to relax with in the middle of the day when needing quiet time to recharge.