A review of Green Tea (100% All Natural) by Salada

This Salada tea is sporting a new package; promising for a simple & smooth Green Tea. Since it all starts with the tea leaf. Each tea leaf that goes into Salada 100% Green Tea is meticulously hand picked from the lush tea gardens of the far East and once brewed, Salada Green Tea produces a delicately smooth flavor and natural sweetness.

I use one tea bag in my cup and pour the hot water into my cup and leaving it to steep for few minutes. Tea’s color is golden and tea’s aroma is mildly vegetal. When I taste the tea it is not astringent but does have that leafy green taste to it. It taste and smells like cleanly cut green grass that one sees when passing by a house who may have mowed their lawns and some of the grassy residue from their machine is left to the side of the yard. It is a lovely smell making one think of a clear day with no haze, with just a slight breeze in the air wafting of the freshly cut grass.

This Salada tea is good tea that is all.