A review of Pearl Soy Milk Green Tea by Kikkoman

I like that there is no preparation needed for having this green tea other than retrieving your mug or cup and putting some ice in it and shaking the carton vigorously and pouring yourself a cup of luscious soy milk with green tea.

It is rich and creamy in taste. I don’t find that ice cream flavoring that I felt myself being submitted to as I did last time and there is a slight hint of an after taste. It tastes sweet and creamy and satiny smooth, just something slightly different, not sure.

Overall, I like this soy milk green tea or else I would not have purchased more of it. Thank you for helping me meet some of my failing nutritional needs.

Azzrian

Interesting tea! Will keep an eye out for it!