drank Oolong Tea by Yamamotoyama

A review of Oolong Tea by YamaMotoYama

I have tried many of the YamaMotoYama tea brand and I am happy to say I am trying another of their tea.
I am using one tea bag in my cup and pour the boiling water over the tea bag. I leave it to steep for a few minutes; I then remove the tea bag and put it aside.
Tea’s color is dark amber, very orange like in the coloring and the tea’s aroma is that roasted chestnut kind of smell. It is a very pleasant aroma. As I taste this I find that I am enjoying the malty and smoothness of it, and remind me of the Foojoy Oolong teas that I had purchased a while back.

I seem to prefer the darker oolong for their roasted flavoring and that smokiness in the cup, all good for after a meal or to drink while having a heavy meal.

I like this tea and that it is Oolong tea with no astringency at all. It is malty and smoothing to the palate.

K S

I agree it is similar to Foojoy, but I personally like this one a little better.