drank Senna Tea by Hemani

A review of Senna Tea by Hemani

Directions: Put one bag in a cup of boiling water & leave for (3-5) minutes. Add sugar as desired.

Ingredients: (2g) of Senna of highly selected quality

At times, with all of the tea tasting that I do, I need to not have teas that I would not generally buy, except for trying. So this tea has become part of the nightly ritual is cleaning and getting rid of waste, or what have you.

I am saying I live to cleanse and this tea can help me to do this.

I take one tea bag and put this in my cup and add boiling water to it; leaving to steep for up to five minutes.

Tea brews a very dark color, amber or darkens brown and smells very rich with the herbs of senna and has that raw, malty flavoring when tasted. I have always liked this tea, from day one it was a good cup and as I am able to purchase it (I hope) I will continue to keep stock of it in cupboard.

I am rather fond of the Hemani Brand, thank you.