drank The Oolong--Cha by Suntory

A review of The Oolong—Cha by Suntry Soft Drink
Product of Japan

Ingredients: Water, Oolong tea, vitamin C.

Color: Pure Brown leaf

I finally stopped and fixed myself a glass filled with ice of this tea and I must say it is a divinely nice tea. It is malty in flavor with a tart aftertaste of nectarine or a very newly, freshly picked peach, and not yet ripe. It is crisp and tart and I find I like this combination. I did not experience this in a hot cup of Oolong tea but with this cold iced tea.

It fits well when needing to quench a thirsty palate.

This is another good purchase from Miso Market, thanks.