A review of Pearl Soy Milk Green Tea by Kikkoman

I fixed for myself another cup of this tea to have with some rice crackers snacks and the combination is quite nice. The rice snacks offers variety at times I am tasting sea weeds, other times just the rice, and yet at other times something green and very spicy “hot” and I reach for my cup of Soy Milk Green Tea and soothe the burning that is taking place in my palate.

I find that the taste is well balance with this rice mixture snack crackers. Oink, oink! But, at times it is what is needed and so very good. Thank you, Kikkoman for making this great soy milk and to the folks at Miso Market for carrying such a variety of international food brand.