A review of Orange, Lemon, and Jasmine Tea by Kirin

I finally took the time to have this tea the other day after a long walk, or I was out doing errands. Anyhow, I came home and decided to have it. I took one tall glass and filled it with ice cubes and then poured the teas content from the bottle into my cup.

Tea did not need to be shaken or anything; no residue underneath, none at all. Color remains the same in bottle and in my glass; a clear yellowy/orange color. Tea’s aroma is very fruity and sweetly awakening the senses nicely.

I took one long sip of tea and find it to be like drinking tangerine juice or a drink make out of tangerine. I think the orange and jasmine combined nicely to producing this effect of sipping a tangerine drink when it is not.

I was quite taken a back with what I tasted. I had partial drink one afternoon and decided to finish with remainder the next day; and still taste of tangerine. Now one could say that my mind was set to tasting tangerine.