drank Oolong Tea by Yamamotoyama

A review of Oolong Tea by YamaMotoYama

I have been enjoying having this tea with my afternoon meal and it is very nice and light; goes well with most of my dinner dishes.

I usually make one large pot of this tea for the afternoon tea consumption. I take a few tea bags and place this in a pan filled with freshly drawn cold tap water and leave to boil for over five minutes.

Tea brews a very darken orange color and gets lighter as more water is added. I do not add anything to my cup of tea. I simply enjoy the smoky aroma with its refreshing flavor of raw peach or nectarine. Tea has not after taste; it is simply divine as is.
Overall, this Oolong tea is great as an after dinner or with dinner drink, it quenches the thirst and leaves one feeling very satisfied with their meal.