A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

I take my already pre-heated tea cup and one green tea bag and putting this in my cup, I add the boiled water. I let this steep only a few minutes. Tea smells grassy, wet green leafy vegetables similarly. I like this taste quite a bit when not wanting another tea type.

When I am looking for that clean, freshness of breath in the morning air I tend to want green teas. There is something in the astringency in the cup, the smelling of the wet leaves or tea bags (but leaves are better) that makes one think of early morning dewiness, just before sunrise.

I am sure that there are far better green teas for the enjoyment in partaking of the early morning tea rituals; since this was what I had retrieved out of my tea cup board then it will have to do. And if not drinking tea (green tea) for morning rituals then drink up for the health benefits derived from drinking green teas.