A review of Premium Blend of Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Market Basket

I enjoy fixing this tea as iced tea by the jug full. It is so very simple to make and I usually stock on this tea and make batches of it late in the evening for the next few days or so. I take several tea bag and fill my medium size pan with fresh tap water and I let this boil until bubbling over. I lower the fire and let cook for few minutes after. Then I turn off the fire and move it to another part of the range that is not on and leave the tea to cool for a few hours; usually ½ hour to 1 hour is plenty cooling time for me to pour it into the jug and into the fridge.

Through out the days ahead I can fix myself a cup of iced tea with cube of ice in a tall glass and a small slice of lime floating around in the cup with the tea in it. Tea’s color is golden brown and the lime makes it just that much more. It is a simple cup of ice tea fixed with not much fretting.

I am suggesting: find a tea that you like and fix it by the bucketful the night before and enjoy it daily with lemon/sugar or plain with ice. For me adding the ice is not to cool the tea but to remind me that I am indeed having tea, iced tea as opposed to drinking a glass of water.