Not fully using Tea Notes for this review:

Liquor Color: dark malt color
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:

The directions say to use one tea bag per cup of tea made. Using freshly drawn water I fill a small pan and let it boil fully. I take one tea bag and place this in my cup and when water is just starting to boil, I lower the fire and wait for the water to settle and pour some of the water into my cup. I leave it to steep for a few minutes.

This is a special blend of carefully chosen teas from Ceylon Assam Darjeeling and scented with oil of bergamot; a citrus fruit grown in the Mediterranean and sprayed on the leaves after manufacturing.

This tea brews a lovely malt color, it is not brightly as Ceylon teas alone, this is slightly brownish red and teas aroma has hints of roasted malt throughout. It is creamy in texture and the oil of bergamot is not prevalent; it is very mild. Taste is complex; it is malt tea which I like and not flowery as Darjeeling teas tend to be.

Overall, this tea is robust and malty since the tea’s liquor is more reddish than brown. I would think that I am drinking a cup of Assam/Ceylon tea.