A review of Green Tea & Black Currant by London Fruit & Herb Company

Tea Type/Varietal: tea bags
Region: U.K.
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup / one tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: Concord grape color (bluish purple)
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:

Bring water to boil in a small pan to about 180 Fahrenheit in temperature, I take one tea bag and place this in my cup and then pour the water into my cup and leave to steep for five minutes.

This teas aroma is so much that it fills the room with sweet currants. Infusing the air around you and making you want to simply inhale and when I do have a sip of this tea it is as my nostrils were to have been dictating; sweetness and warmth is in the air.

This is good for you tea: The London Fruit & Herb Company prides itself in creating great tasting blends. Their unique process includes 20 fruit flavour infusions so that no part of the tea is absent of flavor. What you taste and is met with first sip is the same throughout the drinking experience.

This tea can be strong (at times reminding me of that purple drink that children loved to drink) it is not that, this is good tea and can be made lighter or stronger. This is not a tea that I would indulge in daily but on rare occasions. Leave in your cupboard in the back and forget about it; and find it one day by accident and fix yourself a cup of hot tea or it is even better served as iced tea.