A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

Liquor Color: brownish yellow
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:

I always have water on the fire so that when I want a cup of tea; the water is heated and readied. I take one tea bag and after rinsing my cup with warm water, I put the tea bag into cup and pour some of the water from the pan. I leave this to steep for a few minutes.

After sometime, I take my tea and note that it is light brownish color and smell of grass, marine algae even and wet. When sipped it is astringent and drying as well as refreshing for this palate.

I need not make excuses for having this tea. It is a cheap store brand tea that I enjoy, although I don’t like going to this chain of grocers but my husband likes to shop there. I bare and go with him at times but most times I stay away seeming that is what the associates seem to want.

I have tried Stop and Shop tea brands and it is does not compare. It is too light, to faint for a green tea making me think it is not tea leaves in tea bags or they use much less leaves (if any at all). With the Market Basket Brand I can see from opening the tea bag that is finely shredded tea leaves.

It is sad that I cannot shop anywhere and have peace, but it is my problem solely. I must remember it is a tea review. I like this inexpensive green tea and one that is actually even better than the Market Basket brand is Trader Joe’s but I cannot get there. Husband does not shop there. So what am I saying?

I would drink more green teas by Trader Joes’ than others brands!