A review of Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Clear Value

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup / one tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: bright orange
Leaf Characteristics: tea bags are double with perforating line and no tags and smells very strong of tea leaves and some permeating the tea box. It smells of tea and it is nice.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 9:00 AM

Note: This is another tea that I purchased while grocery shopping. I bought two teas, thinking one was a green tea but not.
As this is an inexpensive tea, it can be had daily and at anytime of the day. I am having this cup of hot tea with very hot boiling water and steep for five minutes. It is hot and strong and color is brightly orange like or that golden glow of amber stone.

It is smooth cup of tea and smells of roasted leaves. It is good tea for the money and this reminds me of the family brand tea I have purchased from the Family Dollar store; tea bags (doubly joined are similar as well as the box coloring) but this brand is of Clear Value.

Overall, it is good tea for the value and it will make for good iced tea as well; thus the reason for purchasing it.