A review of Orange & Spice (Herb) Tea by Bigelow

1. Steepings 2 good steeps

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I have been sampling teas from my in-laws cup board not from lacking having my own teas but wanting something more seasonal this time of year. So today it is Bigelow tea once again, but only this time it is Orange and spice and everything nice as stated on the tea bag.

I can taste the orange peel medley with hibiscus, and the roasted chicory makes for the roasted scent that is in the tea cup, making it malty in taste as well.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: Tea’s color is lighter and smell just as wonderful and with the spices hitting one’s nostrils it is definitely a good idea to have this tea nicely hot and I did not feel the need to add anything else.

Tea is sweetly and naturally spicy with hints of hibiscus, rose hips and orange peel which is most prevalent. This is a good autumn tea to have and enjoy while ridding oneself of cold drafty feeling.

Bigelow Tea

What a great detailed review of our Orange & Spice Herb Tea. We really enjoyed reading your comments and appreciate that you’ve shared them in this forum
Kathy for Bigelow Tea