A review of Premium Blend of Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Market Baskett

Date: 09/25/2012

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 195 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I steep this cup of tea for 5 minutes, after having poured very hot water into my cup. This is one of those inexpensive store brand tea that I return to when wanting something sample and not too troublesome to make.

I like that when pouring the water over the tea bag, it colors right away; at times a brightest red and then gets very dark the longer it is steep. Tea’s aroma is not astringent, it has a roasted aroma and when tasted it is like a mild malt with a smooth texture upon swallowing.

This is a good tea brand that I have been purchasing over time since the pricing per cup is just right.