A review of Green Tea & Blackcurrant Tea by London Fruit & Herb Company

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 165 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: This tea has a lovely floral aroma; from the tea bag, to pouring in the hot water into the cup and leaving it to steep as this permeates the air, filling ones’ nostrils pleasantly with fruity aroma.

Upon sips of this tea, one is met with the hibiscus and blackcurrant intermingling with the green tea. Tea has not astringency; instead it is smooth, fine drinking tea; a muscatel true to form.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 160 Fahrenheit
Time: 5+

Note: I am having this tea cooler in my little jug using the same tea bag and perhaps adding another when flavor runs out.