A review of Premium Blend of Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Cut Black Tea by Market Basket

Date: 09/29/2012

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I took one tea bag and place this in my cup and I add the boiling water to my cup and leave it to steep for few minutes. After few minutes I remove the tea bag from my cup and take sip of tea. It is fine nothing exceptional, just a cup of tea and not green tea but black tea. This black tea reminds me of the basic difference: black tea is stronger in taste, and has more caffeine; has a brighter coloring to it and should be enjoyed with milk and sugar.