drank Wild Sweet Orange by Tazo

Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light orange/yellowish color
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings 1 steep in a medium cup of hot water

Note: I purchased a cup of tea while visiting my college library. College libraries have been sporting cafés, so this is not odd to see on campus. Anyhow, I had tried to ignore it but gave in and purchased a cup of tea at this Starbucks shop selling Tazo Teas. I selected the tea bag and was asked what size cup; I said medium and they filled it with hot water into which I added the tea bag with covering and a straw to sip the tea.

Tazo tea’s aroma are always very enjoyable and the tea’s flavor most noticeable and pronounced, this has always been my experience with them. Tea is very hot and smells very sweet with the lemongrass, orange peels and the other citrus vying for attention. Tea’s aroma is a medley, a citrus bouquet and taste very sweet with the lemongrass and citric being more noticeable.

In all, it was a good cup of tea and no need to say anymore.