A review of Thai Tea by NR. Instant Produce Co. LTD.

Date: 10/07/2012
Company: NR Instant Produce Co.
Tea Name: Thai Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: powder
Region: Thailand
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea powder
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: orange
Leaf Characteristics: tea powder is a very smooth orange color; characteristic of autumn leaves.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 2-3 minutes of stirring

Note: I open the tea sachet and pour the contents into my tea cup. Powder is a lovely orange and makes me think of a cream sickle. I pour some of the boiled water into the cup and begin to whisk at the tea in the cup mixing it slowly at first then faster as the tea powder dissolves into the water mixture; leaving a smooth, frothy golden orange cream in my cup. It is yummy to take in this color.

Tea color is orange, and taste heavenly from first sip to last; this was truly an amazing experience found in this cup of Thai Tea since I did not know what I would be encountering.

I purchased only one tea bag while at the Miso Market and now I wish I had gotten more. This is a lovely tea to have as a morning breakfast accompaniment or alone instead of a sandwich during lunch to simply have it as a shake. It is yummy and I thank the folks at Miso Market for bringing us such good things.

seule771

I plan on purchasing more of this Thai Tea when I am some place offering it again. It is worth keeping stock of it. Thank you Miso Market.