A review of Green Tea and Ginseng by Xing Tea

I took this with me while attending a country fair in Lancaster, MA the other day. I used my trusty water bottle and filled it with ice and the tea (shaking it very well before pouring into water bottle).

I am always concern about teas that are bottled since they may contain very high amounts of sugar. I am happy to say this was not the case. Tea was lightly sweetened and very pleasant; tasting as if it had lime in it, this was very faintly in the background. I guess I am equating the ginseng with flavoring like lime and it did enhance the green tea.

I enjoyed sipping the tea from my water bottle throughout the day while wandering around. Thanks to the folks at Xing Tea for making such wonderful products. I purchased this tea while grocery shopping at Hannaford Market in Marlborough, MA. Thanks!