drank Earl Grey Green by Bigelow

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light brown
Leaf Characteristics: tea bag has wonderful citron smell.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

Note: I am having this tea as my morning cup of tea and it is a lovely. I have enjoyed this tea since first I tasted it. I find the bergamot oil evenly distributed throughout tea cup. It makes the tea richer and smoother as all of this goes into creating a good cup of tea.

K S

I always loved Bigelow Earl Grey but the black tea hurt my stomach if I drank more than a cup a day. I should grab a box of this green one next time I see it.

seule771

Do so. I have been drinking it ever it was purchased for me by my in-laws. I really like the flavor/aroma and the taste; it all goes hand in hand. I think. Stay well.

Comments

K S

seule771