A review of Premium Blended Black Tea by Bromley
I had a full box of this tea purchased some time ago from Market Basket and I am finally at end of tea. I mention this since I never thought that I would drink this tea let alone to have gone through the box. I always remember when first I had this tea it was blend/blah in fact.

Since my tea journey I have come to know what to look for in a good cup of tea. Tea color, tea’s aroma and over all taste goes into making for a fine cup of tea or not.

I took this last tea bag and having brought cold water to full boiled, I pour some of the water over the tea bag into my cup and left it to steep for a few minutes. I removed the tea bag after the set time and take in the color of the tea; it is a lovely dark reddish brown, and with the light directly above it, it is even brighter. Tea’s aroma is strong and robust. Tasting the tea while it is mildly hot, brings about the roasted flavoring a bit more. The tea is malt in taste and overall this tea is rich and smooth when swallowed with a strong finish.