A review of Green Tea Ginger Twist by Argo Tea

I purchased this tea while doing grocery shopping at Shaws Market last week and I had placed one bottle in the fridge and forgotten about it until today. I decided to take it with us while out at a fair. Once again, I did not enjoy this fair, I am sorry to say. Anyhow, I shook this tea vigorously before pouring it into my trusty travel drink carrier and sipped it along the way.

Tea color is darkish brown and smells strongly of the spicy ginger and once tasted it is there to meet those tantalizing taste buds. Tea is very sweet and is a strong black tea.
I would have liked/enjoyed it more without the pulp.

Sterling, MA