A review of 100% Organic & Pure Tea Green Tea by Organic & Pure Inc.

Date: 10/15/ 2012
Company: Organic & Pure, Inc.
Tea Name: Organic & Pure Green Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: Green
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light green
Leaf Characteristics: tea bag smells strongly of tea leaf

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 175 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: This tea is very light tea; so for me one tea bag only gives me one good cup. Tea is steeped for 3 minutes with boiled water poured over the tea bag and into the cup. Tea’s color is light green, most faint, with a natural sweetness. Tea has no astringency as does some green teas; it is clean and very mild tea.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 180 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I add another tea bag to the one already in the cup and pour more of the boiled water into the cup and leave it to steep for a few minutes. With two tea bags, the tea is much stronger green tea.

I am reminded that this tea is Estate grown, meaning it is grown and processed right at the plantation for its exquisite freshness

This tea is indeed fresh with a lovely pale green color.