A review of Dieters’ Drink by PC Teas Co.

Date: 10/16/2012

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I am having this tea as my nightly cup of tea. The water was brought to a full boil and I took one tea bag and place this in my cup and pour the water over the tea bag. The tea took to coloring into a reddish brown; more like a chestnut color. I like to drink this tea as hot as possible so I sip it immediately to take in all the tea’s strength.

This tea is sweet with the senna and persimmon mixture giving it a licorice like flavoring.