A review of Organic Yerba Mate by Guayaki

Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: golden yellow/ brownish
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings I have been using the same tea bag throughout the morning. On the 1st steep for five minutes tea color was a lighter pale yellowish brown; but with the remaining infusions I have done I notice that tea is darker; water temperature is the same but I am leaving the tea bag in the cup as I drink the tea throughout the morning.

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I am finally trying this Yerba Mate tea this morning. I like that when I wake up in the morning I think to myself, well let me try this tea. I seem to want it is what I mean.

As instructed: place one tea bag in my cup and pour the hot water (not boiling) into my tea cup and leave it to steep for five minutes or longer. I am trying for five minutes.

Tea is very light after this first infusion. It does not smell like anything in particular at first and when sipping it either. I am drinking this tea and unfortunately I cannot discern anything to describe.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 170 Fahrenheit
Time: 5+ minutes

Note: I put the tea bag back into my cup and add more of the hot water. Since the tea bag is immerse in the cup and left there, I notice that the tea is indeed darker and when sipping the tea, still, here is nothing in particular to describe. It is possible I do not know what to look for in tasting this Yerba Mate.

I plan on drinking this tea throughout the day as it is good for vitality; clarity and well being which I dearly want and need.

I am having tea but unsure of the taste since there seems to not be a taste?