drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

A review of KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

I woke up this morning to find myself wanting some of this Premium KaiMatcha. So I fixed a cup; ½ teaspoon of the KaiMatcha into my tea mug and I pour some of the already boiled water into the cup. I whisk it briefly and was happy to view some frothing to hide the dark green coloring of this tea.

I cannot get over how green this matcha is. I guess the color depicts its strength since it is to be premium which makes me think that it is superior somehow.
I have had this matcha several times now, adding nothing to enhance the flavor and it has not hurt me to drink it plain. It is a lovely cup of vision and by this I mean enlightenment! Thank you KaiMatcha, for sending this product my way.

When I say thank you, I mean gratefulness in that I can wake up and see all these wonderful teas sent to me or purchased by (self) or spouse and to have to make a selection from one of many fine teas. I feel privileged and good.

Thomas Edward(Toad)

it is really good isn’t it, i haven’t done my review for it yet but i’ve been loving it :)