A review of Herbal Laxative Tea by Triple Leaf

Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: darkish green
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings: With this king of tea, I generally do not have it with multiple steeps. I brew it once very hot and steep for between 5-10 minutes and drink it.

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5-10 minutes

Note: I pour one cup of boiling water over a tea bag and leave it to steep for five minutes or longer. I have this tea just around bed time and I drink it with one sitting. Tea’s color is darkish green leafy like and smells very strongly of herbals. I recognize the taste of Senna leaf or some call it slippery elm bark, senna and the Chinese licorice, which makes tea sweet and not bitter. In the background is the orange flavoring as well.

This is a good detoxifying tea when one feels bloated or needing that extra push in ridding of excess.

Bonnie

Glad sometone had the nerve to tackle a subject that we don’t admit to having, but the stores are full of this kind of tea for a reason!