A review of Arabian Night Green Tea Flavoured by Zen Tea
Tea Type/Varietal: Green
Region: China
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup/ loose leaf
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: lovely green/ auburn like directly under the light.
Leaf Characteristics: Tea leaves are darkly green and finely cut with mixture of rose, jasmine and sunflower blossom; it smells of green and fruity.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: this is such a lovely tea to simply view from the tea bag and into the saucer and once scooped into my cup and adding the boiling water; tea’s aroma is that fruity blend of paradise. It conjures pleasantness all around you even when there is not.

I chose to have this tea in the morning as my waking up cup of tea. The tea’s liquor is lovely amber and smells very aromatic of fruit and floral blend. There is the rose and the jasmine/sunflowers intermingling in the air and when I taste this tea, it is naturally sweet and very light on the tongue.

2nd Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

Note: For this second steep, I decided to try it hotter and steep for less time. Tea’s color is lighter and very aromatic; a pleasant bouquet. This tea has not astringency; it is light and sweet and tastes more like an herbal blend.

The teas’ aroma and scent is really enchanting. It is a cup of enchantment; gaiety and if not festive at heart; then it renders you to want tranquility while taking in the tea’s delightful liquor.

Thank you Zen Tea for sending these wonderful teas my way. I do feel blessed and I am not just saying so. Bless in the moment!