A review of Tisane Spécial Minceur Tea by Triple Leaf

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I infuse tea bag in a cup of hot water for several minutes since I want a stronger brew. I notice that the tea’s color darkens from reddish brown to like a muddy coloring. And the tea smells strongly of herbs like senna and dandelion and always I feel, I taste licorice or that slippery elm bark or it is how I can describe this tea. It is naturally sweet and filling. I think since I brew / steep this tea longer it makes for a heavier cup of tea.

I like that this tea has no caffeine because I am drinking it end of day. Overall this tea offers a rich and satisfying taste.