A review of Energía Herbal Chai by Oregon Chai

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

Note: It has been mid-day for sometime now and a cup of chai tea is what I need just now. I take one tea bag and put it in my cup and I add the boiling water and let it steep for few minutes.

The tea’s color is lovely dark amber. And the tea smells wonderfully of the chai (Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, allspice, nutmeg) spices. I can’t discern them all, but I do recognize the cinnamon, ginger root; which makes the tea piquant. The clove with the anise seed gives this tea that licorice and sweetly taste.

This magical blend of authentic chai spices is just as is stated on the box: reaching new altitudes in an exhilarating herbal infusion of Yerba Mate and Guayusa which are naturally energizing. A blend assured to open your eyes and focus your mind.