A review of Energía Herbal Chai by Oregon Chai

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

Note: I started my day very sad/depressed if truth be told. I could not sleep because my living situation is so haphazard, it is my fault since I will not change my ways of being too proud and selfish. Household is unpleasant but only from my view. Anyhow, when I reached for teas to fix this morning it was the Oregon Chai tea that I reached for; so I took two tea bags and put them in my cup and added the boiling water to it; leaving it to steep for a good four minutes before I started drinking the tea.

I have said many times that the tea’s color and aroma is everything to having a good cup of tea. If it smells nice; as this smells wonderfully of spices (cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger…) and the color is caramel like, toffee even since it is darker with two tea bags immersed in the water for steeps. When I take a sip, it is cinnamon and gingerly piquant. It stimulates me to sip and sip all the more; and so I did just that, hoping to not see the unpleasantness in front of me; or as I say, it is my view (if changed slightly) it would not be unpleasant. The tea gave me strength, to just keep quiet and not say stupid things as I tend to.

This chai has much potential from creaminess in texture with the adding of milk or soy and sugar if desired.

I have seen Oregon Chai is a box like that would contain soy milk but have not viewed it closely.