drank French Vanilla by Bigelow

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: dark amber
Leaf Characteristics: tea bag smells of vanilla

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 4 minutes

Note: I am having this tea as an afternoon cup of tea. It is part of my in-laws stock of tea, they seem to favor this Bigelow brand for the pricing 2 for $5.00.

Anyhow, I take one tea bag and put this in my cup and I add the boiling water into the cup leaving it to steep for four minutes. When I retrieve the tea, the aroma is that of vanilla, not over powering but nicely done. The tea’s color is dark amber, not bright.

When I take sip after sip of this tea it is always the vanilla essence and the smooth, creamy taste. I came in and wanted a cup of tea and I reached for this Vanilla Tea and it is quite nice.