A review of Rosehip Herb Tea by Garden of the Andes

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: five minutes

Note: I selected this tea while at the grocers today, or perhaps it selected me since pricing indicated only a few left and it was half price. So I was directed to purchase this tea from Chile.

I had chai tea in the morning and continued with this theme upon returning home. This evening, with my meal it is this Rosehip tea with its hibiscus aroma and a licorice sweetly taste on my palette to help me along while savoring the noodles I am having. I realize now, I like my noodles with Oolong teas or green teas. No matter, this rosehip is quite nice.

The wording on packaging best describes this tea: Straight from our Garden to you” for exquisite flavor and aroma. True enough!