A review of Green Tea by Price Chopper

Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: light brown
Leaf Characteristics: tea leaves are steamed and not fermented; tea bag smells freshly of green tea leaves.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

Note: I put tea bags into my tea cup and pour fresh boiling water over tea bag and steep for 1 to 1½ minutes. I steep for two minutes since 1 ½ minutes tea was too light; hardly any taste to it at all. Two minutes and longer gives the tea more astringency; that clean, freshness one get with a good cup of green tea.

Tea’s color is very light brown and smells of grass and when tasted, sip after sip I am met with a refreshing drink with a delicate clean flavor. Overall, this is nice green tea.