drank Earl Grey Green by Bigelow

A review of Earl Grey Green Tea by Bigelow Tea

I am fortunate to have many teas samples for selecting / reviewing. Today, it seems I am continuing with green tea. I have fixed for myself a cup of Earl Grey Tea by Bigelow. I take one tea bag and place this in my cup and pour the boiling water into the cup. I let it steep for several minutes. This tea is very aromatique of the bergamot citrus and it seems to permeate from the cup unto the air and fills ones nostrils and this is most pleasant.

I think prior to trying this Bigelow brand, I had yet to appreciate a tea that carried the flavoring with natural bergamot. In comparison to simply having a cup of green tea, this tea is creamy and smooth, with very little astringency; yet not quite like having tea with lemon.

This is one of my favorite Earl Grey Teas.