drank Refreshing Orange by Teajo Teas

A review of Refreshing Orange Tea (Single Estate Indian Black Tea) by Teajo Teas

Date: 10/31/2012
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ leaf
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: Reddish orange
Leaf Characteristics:

1st Steeping: just one steep with water temperature at 200 and steeped for 3 minutes.
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
I have decided to fix myself of a cup of Teajo’s Refreshing Orange (Single Estate Indian) Black Tea. I brew myself a cup of this firstly this morning and I am sorry to say although the tea’s color is lovely reddish orange color and tea’s aroma is that of orange peels and a hint of bergamot perhaps. Something about this tea reminds me of some of the Upton Teas I tried a while back. This tea is similarly with an after taste that is similarly to the Scented Darjeeling by Upton Tea and most specific is their English Early Grey Tea by Upton Teas; this taste lingers and is found in the aroma as well and I don’t like it. It is worse than bitter.

I am sorry but I cannot justify liking this tea. I simply cannot. It is not refreshing which to me means clean and fresh like a green tea.