drank Ginger Peach Tea by Teajo Teas

Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup/ loose leaves
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: dark amber
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings I had enjoyed this tea several weeks earlier and I am selecting to try it once more. And I have had several good steep of this tea. It is lovely caramel in coloring still.

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I take one teaspoon of this tea and put it in my mug and fill the mug with boiling water and leaving it to steep for a few minutes. I like the gingerly smell that is present, floating around me in the air. I can tell already that I will enjoy this cup best. I remove the tea leaves from my cup in strainer and simply look at tea’s coloring and it is so rich and smooth looking, making me want to sip and sip. Doing just that; I sip once and again until it is all gone. I added nothing to this tea; just water and the leave with mixture of ginger and peach. This tea is satisfying enough to drink as made simply.

When tasted, you are met with the ginger which is spicy and zest like but not of orange and the peach just seems to enhance the flavoring all the more. It is creamy, smooth texture and full bodied with some zest in the cup by way of the ginger bits.

I would not purchase this tea since I am not a black tea drinker by choice/trade. I would recommend it and suiting those favoring their teas with milk or cream/sugar.

Thank you Teajo Teas for allowing me to experience their teas; as it has been like and dislike to be remedied by another, perhaps.