drank I Love Lemon by Bigelow

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Note: I had my walked today which was not very good. I walked for the sake of it at times. Upon returning I snagged this tea bag from in-laws cupboard. They seem to favor the Bigelow brand. Anyhow, I place the tea bag in my mug and pour water into the cup and placed in microwave for few minutes. After which time, I let the tea sit with the bag still in it for another two minutes.

The tea’s color is lovely golden dew, it is creamy and smooth looking and smells of honey and lemon and when I am sipping this tea I think truly wonderful. The lemon seems just right with the hibiscus and lemongrass weighing in on the forays of flavors and the tea’s aroma is very conducive to the enjoyment of this tea as well.

I had spent the morning sampling loose leaf teas and it is always a comfort to return to tea bags and find one worth the efforts that goes to making and having a cup of tea. Tea bags, needs not much effort.