A review of Magnolia Oolong by Tea Savant

Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ loose leaves
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: a blushing amber
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings: several good steeps, most impressed with 1st steeping because of the tea’s aroma is surprisingly very pleasant.

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 3 minutes

Note: I had received several samplings of this Magnolia Oolong and I happy to be having a cup of this throughout my day. I take on tea spoon of the rounded petals and place them in my cup and I add the boiling water into my cup and leave to steep for several minutes.

The teas’ aroma is light floral scent. This sweet luxury tea is highly regarded as one of Tea Savant’s finest teas. I remove the tea leaves and continue to enjoy the floral intoxication as I take several quick sips of the tea since it is very hot; I like the complex sweetness paired against a smokey undertone. I simply love, love this tea and I cannot say enough about it. The color is like gold; darken peach, rustic of a blush even.

Tea Savant describes this as “world class tea, enjoy loose leaf, and watch the leaves open in your cup.” It is most impressive oolong I have had and I am grateful for Tea Savant to have sent the many samples for me to enjoy. Thank you for trust, and for making such a great product.

Tommy the Toad

Sounds good, Ive been eyeballing a Magnolia Oolong on another site I may just have to get a sample of it now :)