A review of 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

Tea Type/Varietal: Green
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf:
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: a very light green
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 2 minutes

Note: I have not had this green tea brand in a very long while since we have not shopped at Market Basket. Anyhow, we did stop in to purchase a few items and I selected this tea once again. I always say that store employees are not nice to me when there; but I say this of many folks; so I am not to be believed.

I take on tea bag and put this in my cup and fill tea cup with boiling water, steep for two minutes. This tea is one of the more enjoyable cup of green tea that one can have in a tea bag. The color is a very light green or light brown to some and smells strongly of grass and very astringent in that it has a fresh, clean taste; reminiscent of early morning dew on the leaves of trees outside.

I always enjoy this tea for what it is worth.