A review of Herbal Laxative by Triple Leaf Tea

Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: Cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: darkish red/amber at times like muddy water since brewed for more than five minutes.
Leaf Characteristics:

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes +

Note: I steep this tea only once since it is my nightly cup of tea. I take one tea bag and place this in my cup and pour the hot water over it and leaving it to steep for close to ten minutes since it states: “for stronger flavor and effect, steep longer.”

Teas’ aroma is very sweet of the licorice root, dandelion, mulberry and ginger. This all lingers in the air. When tasted it is more of the licorice root and ginger that I taste.

In all I drink this tea for the benefit that is offered to aid me in ridding of excess waste. To be detoxified and clean that is helpful to the body’s normal process. I drink this tea because at times it is a good thing to do.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more